Wondering what we teach in our Acrylic Pour Discovery Workshop? Here’s a snippet of one of the techniques we share in class!
Learn to create beautiful abstract art in just hours, without the use of traditional brushes. We call it painting with gravity! No prior art background required and all materials provided. Small class size in a friendly and relaxed environment. So come and join us for a fun session of art-making!
Materials and tools provided:
- 3 x canvas panels (5″ x 7″)
- 1 x stretched canvas (8″ x 10″)
- Acrylic paint
- Pouring medium
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and plastic gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshment
- Complimentary registered postage of artwork to your local address within 2 weeks
- Due to the fluid and slow-drying nature of the artwork, it needs to be left in the studio to dry for 2 to 3 days
- Complimentary postage only applicable for Discovery Workshop registered via our website and not through our partners
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas. Additional charges apply.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering.