Duration: 2 hours
Difficulty Level: ✮
Wondering what you’ll learn in our Acrylic Pour Discovery Workshop? Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect from this art session!
Learn to create beautiful abstract art in just hours, without the use of traditional brushes. We call it painting with gravity! No prior art background required and all materials provided. Personalised guidance in a friendly and relaxed environment. Come try your hand at Acrylic Pouring and fall in love with this beautiful art form like we have!
Materials and tools provided:
- 3 x canvas panels (postcard size)
- 1 x stretched canvas (20x20cm)
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary courier delivery to an address within Singapore (within 3 weeks)
- Please indicate the recipient’s name, address and mobile number at checkout. For bookings with multiple recipients, do indicate accordingly in the comments box.
- Complimentary delivery is valid for parcel no more than 1kg or canvas size not larger than 30x40cm. Additional top-up for delivery may be required for larger canvases.
- Bookings via external/partner sites and corporate workshop bookings may not include the complimentary courier delivery. A top-up may be required and can be done during the class.
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas, additional fees apply. Canvas stock is subject to availability. Email us to reserve your preferred canvas size ahead of the workshop to avoid disappointment.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior. In the rare event that a tiny insect find its way onto the canvas while the artwork is left to dry, this does not constitute reason for compensation or refund.