Materials and tools provided:
- 1 x stretched canvas per session
- Choice of 12×16″ canvas OR 16″ round canvas
- Acrylic paint
- Variety of pouring mediums
- Variety of additives
- Unusual tools for different effects
- Artist apron and plastic gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives
- Complimentary light refreshments
Due to the fluid and slow-drying nature of the artwork, it needs to be left in the studio to dry for 2 to 3 days. Participants may collect their artwork when they return on the following workshop session.
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas. Additional charges apply.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art course before registering.