Materials and tools provided:
- 2 x canvas panels (5″ x 7″)
- Acrylic paint
- Pouring medium
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and plastic gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas. Additional charges apply.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 6 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
A short note about Knots Café and Living
This beautiful two-storey space is a multi-concept store with food, flowers and furniture under one roof. Not only can you enjoy delectable food and beverages from the café menu, all the furniture and living plants around you are available for purchase. On a side note, during our recce visit, we realised the café has an inclusive policy to employ and train people with special needs, which made this place even more beautiful in more than just one sense of the word. So come on down to visit this hidden gem at MacPherson during our workshop this May!
Address: #01-07, 160 Paya Lebar Rd, Singapore 409022
Directions for public transport:
- By MRT – Alight at MacPherson MRT Station, take exit B and walk 4 minutes to arrive at the café
- By Bus – Here are the bus services at the nearest bus stop: 24, 28, 43, 70, 70M, 76,80, 135, 137, 154.