Duration: 1 h 30 mins
Not only is the Acrylic Pour Clock a unique way to spruce up your bare wall, it makes a wonderful housewarming gift for that friend moving into a new nest. Create a clock with your own hands as a precious gift. Alternatively, purchase a gift voucher for this amazing art experience right here through our website. The Fluid Art Clock workshop is also a popular choice as a team building activity!
Materials and tools provided:
- 30cm round canvas
- Silent clock mechanism with quartz movement
- Black clock hands (upgrade to silver/gold for a small fee)
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshment
- Standard black clock hands are included in the workshop fees. Upgrade of clock hands to gold or silver will require an additional fee (refer to above).
- Resin finish with assembly will require an additional fee (refer to above). After the workshop, the participant’s canvas is left to dry for a minimum of 3 days. After which, the instructor will assist to apply a resin coat over the canvas, and also assemble the clock. The participant can then arrange for a time to collect.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.