Materials and tools provided:
- Coffee table (height: 52.5 cm, diameter: 44.5 cm)
- Choice of resin with pigments or acrylic pour to create your design
- Top coat of resin to seal your design
- Canvas panel
- Artist apron and plastic gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
As the acrylic/resin pour will require time to dry, the table will be left at the studio for a few days. Participants will be able to return to collect the table after 3 days and within 2 weeks. Delivery may be arranged upon request at an additional charge.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 6 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
Not feeling up to it? Leave the work to us then. Contact us to customise a coffee table for your home.
Know a friend who would love a new coffee table in their new home? Purchase this workshop as a gift voucher here.