Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
Difficulty Level: ✮
Materials and tools provided:
- Steel coffee table (height: 52.5 cm, diameter: 44.5 cm)
- Use of clear epoxy resin
- Range of colour pigments, inks and glitter to create your design
- Metallic foil, crystals and natural stones available at additional charge
- Artist apron and vinyl gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary courier delivery to an address within Singapore (within 3 weeks)
- Please indicate the recipient’s name, address and mobile number at checkout. For bookings with multiple recipients, do indicate accordingly in the comments box.
- Complimentary delivery is valid for parcel no more than 1kg or canvas size not larger than 30x40cm. Additional top-up for delivery may be required for larger canvases.
- Bookings via external/partner sites and corporate workshop bookings may not include the complimentary courier delivery. A top-up may be required and can be done during the class.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior. In the rare event that a tiny insect find its way into the resin while the artwork is left to dry, this does not constitute reason for compensation or refund.
Not feeling up to it? Leave the work to us then. Contact us to customise a coffee table for your home.
Know a friend who would love a new coffee table in their new home? Purchase this workshop as a gift voucher here.