In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, we have in place several safe management measures to keep our art workshops safe for our visitors as well as our team. We will be taking direction largely from the guidelines published by the National Arts Council and also the latest announcement published on Straits Times.
For those of you who are wondering how the latest announcement changes things at our studio, below is a quick summary:
[Updated 28 March 2022]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are you still hosting workshops?
Yes, we have resumed our in-person workshops at the studio, do check out our latest class schedule. Individual bookings limited to groups of 10, but our studio is able to take more than multiple groups of 10 per class, with the relevant Safe Management Measures in place of course.
We also have some Stay-Home Art Experience Kits available for sale in our online store for those who wish to get creative at home.
2. In the event of an extended nationwide lockdown, what happens to my workshop booking?
Rest assured that we will be in touch with the options, to either reschedule or refund in credits. So please don’t hesitate to book a class with us.
3. Can I come by to buy supplies?
Visits are strictly by appointment only as we may be working from home on some days. Recommended to order via our website and opt for courier delivery. Please book an appointment in advance if you wish to visit or do a self-collection.
ATTENDING A WORKSHOP AT THE STUDIO
To keep the studio safe for everyone, we have put in place some Safe Management Measures that will require your cooperation:
- Inform us in advance if you are unwell or have been in touch with a suspected COVID case.
- Scan SafeEntry QR code upon arrival and departure.
- Keep your mask on at all times within the studio.
- Maintain a safe distance from other workshop participants.
- Strictly no accompanying guests in the studio. The nearest cafe (Knots Cafe & Living) is 2 bus stops away, there are many more F&B options one MRT station away at Paya Lebar Quarters. They can wait for you there instead.
- Bring your own bottled drinking water. Temporary suspension of refreshment at the studio.
Thank you for helping us to keep this space safe and healthy for everyone.
For any clarifications, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe and keep painting!