Duration: 1.5 hours
Difficulty Level: ✮
- Demonstration and personalised guidance by an instructor
- Paint on a white ceramic dish (15cm diameter)
- Use of acrylic paint, brushes and other materials as provided
- Paints and tools are available for use at the studio only and cannot be taken home
- Artist apron will be provided upon request
- Artwork to be completed in one session and taken home on the day itself
- Additional session to complete the artwork will be charged
- Courier delivery within Singapore may be arranged for $6 for a single address
- Resin Coating will be applied by the RTI team using ArtResin, which is certified food-safe by the USFDA. This option does not include any lesson on use of the resin.
- Courier Delivery is limited to addresses within Singapore only. The artwork will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks after the workshop. Overseas shipping may be arranged for an additional fee.
Note: The painted dish is ornamental in nature and not for use with food. Participants are encouraged to apply a protective layer of resin or varnish on the dish for uses other than display purpose.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. By proceeding with the reservation, you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms.