As an art studio, we are dedicated to the promotion of art literacy and art appreciation through the workshops that we conduct. Beyond that, we also want to share about the social causes that we personally believe in and do our part to raise more awareness.
Here are some of the social causes that we have actively supported:
- Initiated in 2018, the Youth4Climate festival aims to provide Singapore’s youth with a platform to express their passion for the environment and green wishes for the future through workshops, talks, musical performances, movie screenings and other exciting fringe activities. This festival is in support of the Go Green SG initiative by the Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment.
- Room To Imagine was present as one of the participating enterprises in the bazaar, as a champion of sustainable art making.
Temasek Shophouse 4th Anniversary Celebration
- Experience the power of collective impact at Temasek Shophouse’s 4th anniversary celebrations. From 23 June – 2 July 2023, join us for a series of fun and exciting activities as we celebrate 4 years of convening changemakers to create real social impact in Singapore and beyond.
- Room To Imagine was present as one of the participating enterprises in the Shophouse Bazaar, as a champion of social causes (women’s rights, art for good, and sustainable art practices).
IWD Etsy Craftivist Market
- Craft festival jointly organised by Imagine The World (initiative under Room To Imagine) and Etsy Craftivist SG.
- Join us in honouring the creative spirit of women as we showcase the work of local women artists and their amazing creations. Browse and purchase from talented creatives at our art market (free admission), showcase your talent at our Open Mic sessions and unleash your creativity through four different craft workshops! Leave the event with new skills, beautiful creations, and memories to last a lifetime. Bring your friends, family, or come solo and meet new people in a fun and welcoming environment. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to explore your artistic side and have a blast celebrating International Women’s Day through the power of craft!
Whimsical Wonderland Art Market
- Organised this as a showcase of Singapore’s emerging creative talents. Comprising of a retail market, film screening of works by student directors from Puttnam School of Film and Animation, workshops and activities such as acrylic pouring, candle making, jagua/henna, poetry typewriting and aura painting
- Partial proceeds are donated to SCWO (Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations) to support gender equality in Singapore
A Ukrainian Affair Fundraising Event
- Volunteered as art consultant at the resin workshop, working with Peace of Art, in partnership with Singapore Red Cross and the Ukrainian Club
#CreativesForGoodSG Fundraising Campaign
- Fundraising campaign initiated by Room To Imagine in partnership with TOUCH Community Services. Creative brands coming together to pledge support for every donation made, to raise funds for vulnerable communities amidst the COVID-19 crisis
Pink Carpet Party Fundraising Gala to raise funds for breast cancer research at NCCS
- Creation of two original paintings to be presented to President Halimah Yacob and BMW Singapore
- Creation of porcelain dinnerware in collaboration with Luzerne Global for auction
- Design of limited edition mobile pop sockets for fundraising and awareness
- Room To Imagine started the first refill concept store (Project R for refill) for art supplies in Singapore. Customers are able to bring back empty bottles to refill selected products at Room To Imagine studio, thereby reducing waste in the art making process.