Duration: 45 mins to 1 hour
Difficulty Level: ✮
Materials and tools provided:
- 26.5 x 16cm wooden cheeseboard, or bring your own cheeseboard*!
- Use of clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
- Use of real raw crystals and natural stones, colour pigments and glitter!
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
*Charges may apply for use of additional materials. Email us to let us know the dimensions if you’re bringing your own cheeseboard.
Note: The resin used is food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
The resin piece will require time to cure and participants are encouraged to return to the studio for collection after 3 days. Please arrange with us at least 1 day prior to coming down. Delivery may be arranged for a small fee, email us to check on this option.