Duration: 1.5 hours
Difficulty Level: ✮
Materials and tools provided:
- Choose between Regular (29 x 17 x 2cm) and Large (45 x 28 x 1.6cm), or bring your own cheeseboard.
- Use of clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified food-safe by USFDA)
- Use of real raw crystals, natural stones and colour pigments!
- Artist apron and vinyl gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary courier delivery to an address within Singapore (within 3 weeks)
- Please indicate the recipient’s name, address and mobile number at checkout. For bookings with multiple recipients, do indicate accordingly in the comments box.
- Complimentary delivery is valid for parcel no more than 1kg or canvas size not larger than 30x40cm. Additional top-up for delivery may be required for larger canvases.
- Bookings via external/partner sites and corporate workshop bookings may not include the complimentary courier delivery. A top-up may be required and can be done during the class.
Do note that it is normal to have resin drips or marks on the sides and back of the board, and this is considered part of the handmade quality of the board. As goodwill, our team does a complimentary light sanding down of the resin drips, sufficient for the board to lie flat, but it is not possible for the back of the board to be perfectly clean of resin.
Note: ArtResin is certified food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate. Recommended for serving cold foods (cheeses, cold cuts, pastries etc), not for food preparation (cutting, cooking).
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.