Duration: 1 h 30 mins
Difficulty Level: ✮
Not only is the Acrylic Pour Clock a unique way to spruce up your bare wall, it makes a wonderful housewarming gift for that friend moving into a new nest. Create a clock with your own hands as a precious gift. Alternatively, purchase a gift voucher for this amazing art experience right here through our website. The Fluid Art Clock workshop is also a popular choice as a team building activity!
Materials and tools provided:
- 30cm round wooden clock base
- Silent clock mechanism with quartz movement
- Black clock hands
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary courier delivery to an address within Singapore (within 3 weeks)
- Please indicate the recipient’s name, address and mobile number at checkout. For bookings with multiple recipients, do indicate accordingly in the comments box.
- Complimentary delivery is valid for parcel no more than 1kg or canvas size not larger than 30x40cm. Additional top-up for delivery may be required for larger canvases.
- Bookings via external/partner sites and corporate workshop bookings may not include the complimentary courier delivery. A top-up may be required and can be done during the class.
- Upgrade the standard black clock hands to gold or silver to match your colours. Fees as stated above. Inform the instructor of your choice during the class.
- Upgrade to a glossy resin finish for ease of cleaning and better durability. Fees as stated above. Complimentary upgrade of the clock hands to gold or silver is available for this option. Inform the instructor of your choice during the class.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior. In the rare event that a tiny insect find its way onto the canvas while the artwork is left to dry, this does not constitute reason for compensation or refund.