General Terms & Conditions for all Room To Imagine Workshops
- Customer should complete payment upon checking out the online cart to confirm their place in the workshop. Customer should receive an acknowledgement from the payment platform immediately. This will serve as confirmation of the reservation. If in doubt, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.
- An email reminder with details on the studio address and directions will be sent 3 to 5 days prior to the workshop.
- In the event of low attendance, the studio reserve all rights to cancel/reschedule the session. Participant will receive an email notice 3 to 5 days prior and be given the choice to attend the next upcoming class or get a full refund.
- Any workshop purchased is non-refundable. For a change of date or to transfer to another attendee, kindly contact the studio 1 week prior to workshop. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- Any course purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable. Participant should ensure they are able to attend all the lessons before booking, otherwise kindly choose another date to start the course. For a change of date, kindly contact us 1 week prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- Participants are advised to collect their artworks within 2 weeks’ of the workshop. Extended storage beyond 30 days of the workshop will be chargeable at a minimum of $50 per artwork per month. The studio reserves all rights to dispose of unclaimed artworks without notice.
- Flexible timing may be arranged for the collection of the artwork based on the availability of the instructor. Participant is advised to arrange at least 2 days before collection. Delivery charges apply, please contact the studio for details.
Discounts and offers available on our website may not be valid for bookings made via our partner websites or collaborating studios.
Photographs and videos will be taken during class and shared with the participants as memories of their experience. These may also be used for our training and marketing purposes. Participants with any concern should inform the studio prior to class.
- Participant agrees to follow all safety precautions and instructions provided to prevent any injury to themselves and other participants, as well as damage to the studio.
- Participant agrees to indemnify the studio and the instructor against any damages or injuries that may be sustained to themselves, or their belongings, during the workshop.
- The studio reserves all rights to pursue legal action for any damage to the studio or injury to the instructor.
- Room To Imagine reserves all rights to make changes or update these terms and conditions whenever necessary. In case of any dispute, we reserve all rights to make the final decision.