Duration: 2 hours (extendable for a fee)
Difficulty Level: ✮
Canvas Art Jamming includes:
- Usage of studio facilities for 2 hours. Extension chargeable at $8 per hour, or part thereof, per person
- Choice of surfaces such as 30x40cm stretched canvas, 34x38cm canvas tote bag and other canvas sizes. Prices as listed
- Use of acrylic paint, paint brushes, palette knives, artist apron
- Paints and tools are available for use at the studio only and cannot be taken home
- Acrylic Pour, Resin and Alcohol Ink materials are not included
- Carrier bag to take artwork home on the day itself
Kindly read the General Terms and Conditions before registering. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
I have no art experience, can I join the Canvas Art Jamming sessions?
Yes, of course. Do note however that there will be no lesson included, but our instructors will be on hand to provide light guidance upon request.
Will I be able to get any guidance on creating my artwork?
Our Art Jamming sessions are non-guided, so you are free to create what you wish. Should you require quick clarifications on the tools and materials, our instructors will be on hand to assist. For extensive guidance, we would recommend that you arrange for a private session with us or attend one of our public workshops instead.
Is there any age limit?
The sessions are currently open to adults as well as participants aged 7 and above. We feel that young children aged below 7 would benefit from a more structured session and would strongly recommend that they attend our other workshops instead.
What should I do if I can’t finish within the 2-hour session?
Should you require more time, you are most welcome to extend the session at a small hourly fee per person. Alternatively you may purchase the materials for use at home.
How do I take my artwork home?
Acrylic paint dries quite fast and a hairdryer will be provided to dry your painting, so you will be able to take it home on the same day. Storage and delivery may be arranged at additional charge.