Duration: 1h 30 mins
Difficulty Level: ✮✮✮
Materials and tools provided:
- White porcelain dish (round/square*, 15cm diameter)
- Choice of round or square, subject to stock availability on day of workshop
- Dish does not come with gold rim as shown in the photo
- Range of alcohol inks to create your design
- Selection of gold/silver/bronze foil flakes
- Clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Hot air gun and other tools as required
Note: ArtResin is certified food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate. Recommended for serving cold foods (sandwich, cookie, cake, etc), not for food preparation (cutting, cooking).
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
The resin piece will require time to cure and participants are encouraged to return to the studio for collection after 3 days. Our team will be in touch to arrange a collection date and time with you. As this item is fragile, we highly recommend self-collection. However, delivery may still be arranged for a small fee, email us to check on this option.