Duration: 1 h to 1h 30 mins
Difficulty Level: ✮✮
Materials and tools provided:
- White porcelain dish (round/square*, 15cm diameter)
- Range of alcohol inks to create your design
- Clear satin-finish sealant
- Hot air gun
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Other tools as required
*Subject to availability
Optional Add-on Component:
- 30 mins extended class to cover the use of metallic foil and clear epoxy resin to embellish and seal the piece
- Selection of gold/silver/bronze foil flakes
- Clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
Note: ArtResin is certified food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate. Recommended for serving cold foods (sandwich, cookie, cake, etc), not for food preparation (cutting, cooking).
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
The Alcohol Ink Dish can be taken home on the day of the workshop. If resin is used, the piece will require time to cure and participants are encouraged to return to the studio for collection after 3 days. Please arrange with us at least 1 day prior to coming down. Delivery may be arranged for a small fee, email us to check on this option.