- Combine Resin and Hardener by volume in 1:1 ratio. Stir well for 3 to 4 minutes until the mixture turns clear.
- Handle with gloves and safety glasses in a well-ventilated area as good safety practice
- Non-flammable under normal use conditions. Be aware that bulk material can get hot.
- Work in a well-ventilated space to minimise exposure to any fumes released while torching
- Can be applied on anything from wood to fabric to canvas, to paper and ceramics, etc
- Pot Life – 100g @ 25ºC (in air) = 55 Minutes
- 24 hours to cure to a solid state and 3 days to cure to maximum strength
- Store away from direct heat and light, at temperatures between 15 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Replace the lid securely after use to reduce exposure to air and moisture
- Recommended shelf life of 1 year unopened in original containers
- Do note that uncured resin may yellow with time. Change in colour does not compromise the curing properties of the resin.
- If in contact with skin, clean promptly with soap and water
- If in contact with eyes, flush with water repeatedly and do not rub. Seek medical attention immediately
- If respiratory discomfort occurs, move the person to fresh air
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Contact your physician immediately
Workshops You Will Enjoy:
Interested to learn about how to make beautiful works with resin? Join our workshops and learn faster with personalised guidance!