Duration: 1 h 30 mins
Difficulty Level: ✮
Materials and tools provided:
- Choice of 1 letter mould per person (A to Z, upper case only)
- Use of clear epoxy resin – RTI Casting Epoxy Resin
- Range of high quality dried flowers and leaves to create your design
- Use of metallic foil flakes, choice of gold/silver/rose gold
- Participant may bring their own dried flowers or objects to embed in the resin
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Final resin letter creation ~15.5cm tall and 4cm thick.
- Complimentary courier delivery to an address within Singapore (within 3 weeks)
- Please indicate the recipient’s name, address and mobile number at checkout. For bookings with multiple recipients, do indicate accordingly in the comments box.
- Complimentary delivery is valid for parcel no more than 1kg.
- Bookings via external/partner sites and corporate workshop bookings may not include the complimentary courier delivery. A top-up may be required and can be done during the class.
- String Light (10 lights) – Battery powered, 90cm wire. To embed into the resin during the workshop. (+$5)
- Wooden Light Stand (15 x 4 x 3 CM)- USB powered, includes light switch, 130cm wire. (+$10)
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
Depending on the creation process and the care the participant has put in, the final work received may contain small imperfections, like small air pockets or unevenness on the surface. This is part of a handcrafting process, and you are aware and accept that by booking this experience.