Duration: 2 hours
Materials and tools provided:
- Coffee table (height: 52.5 cm, diameter: 44.5 cm)
- Use of clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
- Range of colour pigments, inks and glitter to create your design
- Crystals and natural stones available at additional charge
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshment
As the resin pour will require time to dry, the table will be left at the studio for a few days. Participants will be able to return to collect the table after 3 days and within 2 weeks. Delivery may be arranged upon request at an additional charge.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 6 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
Not feeling up to it? Leave the work to us then. Contact us to customise a coffee table for your home.
Know a friend who would love a new coffee table in their new home? Purchase this workshop as a gift voucher here.