- Our workshops are designed to make art-making an enjoyable experience for everyone. No prior art background is required for these art lessons, unless stated otherwise.
- There is no age limit for most of our workshops, but it is most enjoyable for participants aged 6 and above.
- Children under the age of 6 are welcome but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All participants are required to book a seat, child and adult alike. No “accompanying guest” or “observer”. This applies to both in-person and virtual workshops.
- Non-registered participants will be removed from our virtual workshops immediately.
No-Shows & Refunds
- Any workshop purchased is non-refundable. For a change of date or to transfer to another attendee, kindly contact us 1 week prior to workshop. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations.
- Rescheduling is purely on a goodwill basis and not an entitlement. The studio reserves all rights to reject any requests for rescheduling.
- Any multi-day workshop purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable. Participant should ensure they are able to attend all the lessons before booking, otherwise kindly choose another date to start the course. For a change of date, kindly contact us 1 week prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations. No partial refunds will be provided mid-way through the course either.
Health & Safety Concerns
- The paints and other materials used in all workshops are generally safe to handle if participants follow the instructions provided during class.
- Artist aprons and gloves are provided as protective wear.
- Disposable face masks are also available upon request.
- The instructor may open the studio door or windows slightly during workshops for safety reasons and good ventilation.
- The workshops may involve the use of a hand torch. Participants will be guided on the proper handling of the torch, but may choose not to use it if they are not confident.
- Participants with sensitive skin or known allergies to certain substances should seek advice from their doctor before registering for class.
- By registering for the class, participants are deemed to have indemnified Room To Imagine and its instructors from any monetary damages caused by injury to themselves, their child(ren) or their belonging(s) arising from their participation in the activities and use of the facilities and property of Room To Imagine.
Health & Safety Concerns – Pregnant Ladies / Nursing Mums
- The resin we use in most of our workshops is ArtResin, which is BPA-free and VOC-free. Do check with us if the resin used for a particular class is not indicated in the workshop detail page.
- As for whether it is pregnancy safe, the ArtResin manufacturer does provide the Material Data Safety Sheet on its website and also states that it is safe. As everyone has different comfort levels, below are some links to related questions from customers and replies by the manufacturer for your reading:
- Have a read and see if these help you decide whether to try the resin workshops. Alternatively, you can simply go with the non-resin workshops!
ACRYLIC POUR WORKSHOP (NON-RESIN)
- The acrylic paints we use conforms to ASTM D-4236 labelling standards and are classified as non-toxic.
- Participants are encouraged to dress light as the workshop will be held in a semi open-air space.
- Participants are encouraged to wear appropriate clothes and shoes in case of paint stains.
- Artist aprons and gloves will be provided.
Materials and Tools
- All art materials and tools necessary for the workshop will be provided. You just need to come with an open mind!
Shipping and Delivery
- Orders for delivery in Singapore will likely take around 3 to 5 days from processing to delivery.Self-collection at the studio is also available with 2 to 3 days’ notice. For urgent orders, please check with us before making the purchase.
- Worldwide shipping is available for all our products. Flammable or hazardous items like alcohol inks and artist’s torch may be subject to special shipping regulations. Please check with us before making the purchase.
- Feel free to email us for a shipping quote if you’re shipping outside of Singapore. International delivery may take 1 to 3 weeks depending on location.
- For more details, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Art Experience Kits, and Other Materials/Tools
- Customers are advised to exercise due caution in using the materials and tools purchased from our store. If in doubt, please clarify BEFORE USE, not during use. Feel free to email us.
- Children should always be under parental supervision when handling potentially hazardous art materials and tools, for instance, an artist’s torch.
- Conduct your art practice in uncluttered and open-air space for good ventilation and general safety.
- By purchasing from our store, customers are deemed to have indemnified Room To Imagine and its instructors from any monetary damages caused by injury to themselves, their child(ren) or their belonging(s) arising from their participation in any related activities and/or use of the materials and tools purchased.
Should you have any questions that we did not address in the FAQ above, kindly email us here or text us via the Live Chat button at the bottom of the page.