- Our workshops are designed to make art-making an enjoyable experience for everyone. No prior art background is required for these art lessons, unless stated otherwise.
- There is no age limit for most of our workshops, but it is most enjoyable for participants aged 13 and above.
- Children aged 6 to 12 are recommended to attend the Parent-Child Workshop. Children under the age of 6 are welcome but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
No-Shows & Refunds
- Any workshop purchased is non-refundable. For a change of date or to transfer to another attendee, kindly contact us 1 week prior to workshop. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- Any course purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable. Participant should ensure they are able to attend all the lessons before booking, otherwise kindly choose another date to start the course. For a change of date, kindly contact us 1 week prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice. No refunds will be provided mid-way through the course.
Health & Safety Concerns
- The paints and other materials used in all workshops are non-toxic and generally safe to handle.
- Artist aprons and gloves are provided as protective wear. Disposable face masks are also available upon request.
- Workshops are conducted in a semi open-air space for safety reasons and good ventilation.
- The workshops may involve the use of a hand torch. Participants will be guided on the proper handling of the torch, but may choose not to use it if they are not confident.
- By registering for the class, participants are deemed to have indemnified Room To Imagine and its instructors from any monetary damages caused by injury to themselves, their child(ren) or their belonging(s) arising from their participation in the activities and use of the facilities and property of Room To Imagine.
- Participants are encouraged to dress light as the workshop will be held in a semi open-air space.
- Participants are encouraged to wear appropriate clothes and shoes in case of paint stains.
- Artist aprons and gloves will be provided.
Materials and Tools
- All art materials and tools necessary for the workshop will be provided. You just need to come with an open mind!
Shipping and Delivery
We provide international shipping for all our products, but shipping charges apply. Kindly contact us if you’re shipping outside of Singapore for a quote before purchase.
Replacements & Refunds
In case of defects, please inform us within 3 days of receipt of the item. We may require you to provide photo proof and to return the item before sending a replacement. Any request for refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis and subject to the discretion of Room To Imagine.
Should you have any questions that we did not address in the FAQ above, kindly email us here or text us via the Live Chat button at the bottom of the page.