Duration: 1 h 30 mins
Difficulty Level: ✮
Wondering what you’ll learn in our Resin Art Platter Workshop? Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect from the session!
Materials and tools provided:
- 18 x 25cm ceramic platter
- Use of clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
- Range of colour pigments, inks and glitter to create your design
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
*Note: The resin used is food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 6 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
The resin piece will require time to cure and participants are encouraged to return to the studio for collection after 3 days. Our team will be in touch to arrange a collection date and time with you. As this item is fragile, we highly recommend self-collection. However, delivery may still be arranged for a small fee, email us to check on this option.