General Terms & Conditions for all Room To Imagine Workshops
- Participants should complete payment upon checking out your online cart to confirm their place in the workshop.
- Any workshop purchased is non-refundable. For a change of date or to transfer to another attendee, kindly contact us 1 week prior to workshop. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- There is no age limit for the Acrylic Pour Discovery Workshop, but it is most enjoyable for participants aged 13 and above. Children aged 4 to 12 are recommended to attend the Junior Workshop.
- In the event of low attendance for the workshop, we reserve all rights to cancel the session. We will inform you 5 – 7 days prior and you can choose to attend the next class or get a full refund.
- A friendly email reminder will be sent 3 – 5 days prior to the workshop to share our studio address and the directions to get here.
Please note that discounts and offers available on our website may not be valid for bookings made via our partner websites or collaborating studios.
Terms & Conditions for Acrylic Pour Course (4 Workshops)
- Participants should complete payment upon checking out your online cart to confirm their place in the course.
- Any course purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable. The course consists of 4 workshops held consecutively for 4 weeks. Participant should ensure they are able to attend all the lessons before booking, otherwise kindly choose another date to start the course. For a change of date, kindly contact us 1 week prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- The Acrylic Pour Course (4 Workshops) is recommended for participants aged 16 and above as it may involve the use of a hand torch and aerosol sprays. Participants will be requested to sign an indemnity form on the day of the workshop.