General Terms & Conditions for all Room To Imagine Workshops
- Participants should complete payment upon checking out the online cart to confirm their place in the workshop.
- Any workshop purchased is non-refundable. For a change of date or to transfer to another attendee, kindly contact us 1 week prior to workshop. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- Any course purchased is non-refundable and non-transferable. Participant should ensure they are able to attend all the lessons before booking, otherwise kindly choose another date to start the course. For a change of date, kindly contact us 1 week prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or cancellations without 1 week’s notice.
- In the event of low attendance for the workshop, we reserve all rights to cancel the session. We will inform you 3 – 7 days prior and you can choose to attend the next class or get a full refund.
- A friendly email reminder will be sent 3 – 5 days prior to the workshop to share our studio address and the directions to get here.
Discounts and offers available on our website may not be valid for bookings made via our partner websites or collaborating studios.
- Room To Imagine reserves all rights to make changes or update these terms and conditions whenever necessary. In case of any dispute, we reserve all rights to make the final decision.