Duration: 1 h 30 mins
Difficulty Level: ✮
Materials and tools provided:
- White porcelain dish (round, 15cm diameter)
- Use of clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
- Range of high quality pressed flowers and leaves to create your design
- Use of gold/silver/bronze foil flakes and glitter glass
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
Note: The resin used is food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
The resin piece will require time to cure and participants are encouraged to return to the studio for collection after 3 days. Our team will be in touch to arrange a collection date and time with you. As this item is fragile, we highly recommend self-collection. However, delivery may still be arranged for a small fee, email us to check on this option.