Duration: 1 h 30 mins
Difficulty Level: ✮
Materials and tools provided:
- Porcelain dish (round, 15cm diameter)
- Use of clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
- Range of high quality pressed flowers and leaves to create your design
- Use of glitter glass and metallic foil flakes
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
Note: ArtResin is certified food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate. Recommended for serving cold foods (cheeses, cold cuts, pastries etc), not for food preparation (cutting, cooking).
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
The resin piece will require time to cure and participants are encouraged to return to the studio for collection after 3 weeks. Our team will be in touch to arrange a collection date and time with you. As this item is fragile, we highly recommend self-collection. However, delivery may still be arranged for a small fee, email us to check on this option.