Duration: 2 hours
Difficulty Level: ✮
Wondering what you’ll learn in our Acrylic Pour Discovery Workshop? Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect from this art session!
Learn to create beautiful abstract art in just hours, without the use of traditional brushes. We call it painting with gravity! No prior art background required and all materials provided. Small class size in a friendly and relaxed environment. Come and join us for a fun session of art-making!
Materials and tools provided:
- 3 x canvas panels (postcard size)
- 1 x stretched canvas (20x20cm)
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshment
- [STARTING JANUARY 2021] The workshop fee of $119 will include complimentary courier delivery to an address in Singapore (within 2 weeks). Please ensure the recipient’s name, address and contact number are clearly indicated at checkout. For bookings with multiple recipients, do indicate accordingly in the comments box.
- Do note that the complimentary delivery is valid for parcel no more than 1kg or canvas size not larger than 30x40cm. Additional top-up for delivery may be required for larger canvases.
- Bookings via external/partner sites and corporate workshop bookings may not include the complimentary courier delivery. A top-up of $6 may be required and can be done during the class.
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas, additional fees apply. Canvas stock is subject to availability. Email us to reserve your preferred canvas size ahead of the workshop to avoid disappointment.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.