Duration: 1 hour
Difficulty Level: ✮
- Free-and-easy jamming session of 1 hour, with light guidance from instructor.
Participant to bring one old ceramic piece (no larger than 20x20x20cm) that has been washed clean.
- Use of acrylic paint, brushes and other materials as provided
- Artist apron, paints and tools are available for use at the event only and cannot be taken home
- Artwork to be completed in one session and taken home on the day itself
- Participant to bring their own bag / box to take home their painted ceramic piece.
Note: The painted ceramics is ornamental in nature and not for use with food. Participants are encouraged to apply a protective layer of resin or varnish on the dish for uses other than display purpose.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. By proceeding with the reservation, you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms.