Materials and tools provided:
- 2 x canvas panels
- 1 x stretched canvas (16″x20″)
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshment
Due to the fluid and slow-drying nature of the acrylic pour artwork, it needs to be left in the studio to dry. Participant needs to arrange for a time to collect the artwork after 3 days and within 2 weeks. Delivery of the artwork can be arranged for a small fee.
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas. Additional charges apply.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the flower painting class before registering.