Materials and tools provided:
- 2 x canvas panels
- 1 x stretched canvas (16″x20″)
- Acrylic paint
- Pouring medium
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and plastic gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Complimentary light refreshment
- Self-collection of the artwork within 2 weeks
- Due to the fluid and slow-drying nature of the artwork, it needs to be left in the studio to dry for a minimum 2 to 3 days. Participant needs to arrange for a time to collect the artwork.
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas. Additional charges apply.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the flower painting class before registering.