Duration: 1 h 30 mins
Materials and tools provided:
- 26.5 x 16cm wooden cheeseboard
- Use of clear epoxy resin – ArtResin (Certified non-toxic. No VOCs. No fumes.)
- Use of real raw crystals and natural stones, colour pigments and glitter!
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Wet canvas carrier box to take the artwork home in
*Note: The resin used is food-safe, meaning you can place food in direct contact with it, without the need for another plate.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 6 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
A short note about LUMINE Café
LUMINE Café is the first café operated by LUMINE Japan. This café shares Tokyo fashion culture with a menu focused on both health and beauty in a cozy space that exude femininity and a great sense of style. Come join us at this Room To Imagine x LUMINE collaboration as we indulge in a therapeutic session of art-making workshop at this beautiful and oh-so-Instagrammable venue!
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #02-20 Clarke Quay Central, 059817