Duration: 45 mins to 1 hour
Difficulty Level: ✮
Materials and tools provided:
- 2 x plexiglass coaster base (10cm diameter)
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Range of glitter dust
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks and other tools
- Box to take artwork home on the day of the experience
Complimentary Inclusions (per paying participant):
- A cup of ice cream / coffee / tea AND
- A medium cup ice cream voucher
- All thanks to our generous friends at Tom’s Palette!
Kindly read the terms and conditions before registering. Please note that the experience may be cancelled/rescheduled if a minimum attendance of 4 persons is not met. In such case, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
A short note about Tom’s Palette
Born in 2005 from a love and passion for ice cream, Tom’s Palette is best known for colouring outside the culinary lines. They are constantly challenging the perception of what makes gelato great, their growing library of 180 flavours feature both classics and unorthodox creations, including Salted Egg Yolk, Nasi Lemak and Mango Sticky Rice. Their philosophy revolves around fresh and raw ingredients, and every tub, pint or cup is always handmade without the addition of stabilisers, premixes, or artificial flavouring. This October, Tom’s Palette is celebrating their 15th anniversary and also their 1st at their new space at Middle Road. So come on down and get your ice cream fix during our first-ever collaboration with them on 18 October 2020!
Address: 51 Middle Road #01-01, Singapore 188959
Directions for public transport:
- By MRT – Alight at Bugis MRT Station, walk 4 minutes to arrive
- By Bus – Here are the bus services at the nearest bus stop: 56, 980