If meeting strangers and talking to them about art for hours sounds like your dream job. If getting covered in occasional splashes of paint adds colour to your day. If rolling up your sleeves to assist with the fun/creative/boring/downright tiring day-to-day duties of running an independent art studio fits your definition of learning on the job. Then this internship may be the position for you. Find out more at the link below and get in touch with us.
- Assist in the daily operations of the art studio
- Handle enquiries about the studio via email and social media
- Pack online orders and handle collections/appointments at the studio
- Prepare the studio before and after workshops
- Assist the artist with workshops when required
- Assist with basic online marketing activities
- Maybe host workshops independently (training will be provided)
- Able to commit to weekday evenings, weekends or public holidays when needed (schedule will be provided ahead of time)
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 3 to 6 months
- Punctual and responsible individual with a keen interest in art
- Willing to learn with customer-centric attitude
- Possess a good sense of aesthetics with basic photo and video editing skills
- Savvy with social media with decent writing and communication skills
- Experience with fluid art, acrylic pour or resin art is a plus but not mandatory
- Sketching, acrylic painting or watercolour skills are preferred but not mandatory
- Fresh graduates or existing students from visual art-related studies are welcome
- This internship is a position that requires commitment up to 4 or 5 days a week, for a minimum of 3 months.
- RTI is open to discuss an adhoc/part-time role with flexible working arrangements after 3 months of internship.
You can expect a friendly working environment that provides on-the-job training, and equips you with hands-on experience and insights in operating an independent art business.
If you are interested to work at Room To Imagine, do send your application to email@example.com with the following details:
- Mobile Number:
- Available for min of 3 to 6 months: Y/N
- Earliest Available Date:
- Expected Internship Pay:
- Reason you would like to work at RTI:
Due to the overwhelming volume of mail we receive, we will not be able to keep emails with large attachments. Kindly host your resume and/or portfolio of works on Google Drive or Dropbox or your own website, and send us the link. DO NOT send us attachments via email.
We may not be able to reply to every application, but if your profile matches who we’re looking for, we will be in touch for a chat.