Duration: 30 to 45 mins
No prior art background required and all materials provided. Come and join us for a fun session of art-making!
What you can expect from this workshop:
- Enjoy personalised guidance from the instructor and interaction in a cosy studio setting.
- Learn about the materials and tools involved in this energetic art.
- Discover the golden ratio of paint to pouring medium for the perfect pour consistency.
- Practise a fundamental Pour technique to create amazing Acrylic Pour art.
Materials and tools provided:
- 1 x canvas panel (postcard size)
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Box to take artwork home on the day of the workshop
- $5 voucher* for use on Room To Imagine’s art supplies or workshops (*minimum spend applies)
- Complimentary light refreshment
Terms & Conditions for Sponsored Workshop
This workshop is valued at $45 and is fully sponsored by UniOracle Alliance, a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd Reg. No. 199002477Z. The collection of a $5 registration fee to ensure genuine interest from the sign-ups and all participants will receive a $5 voucher from Room To Imagine on the day of the workshop, which can be used for art supplies and future workshops. Participants may refer to more details on the voucher itself. The voucher may not be exchanged for cash. In case of no-show, the $5 registration fee will be forfeited, and no voucher will be issued either. Do note that this workshop is non-transferable and the $5 fee is non-refundable if you decide to cancel your booking.
As per our usual workshop registrations, Room To Imagine will collect the following personal data: Name, Email (for workshop confirmation), Mobile (for contact on day of workshop). During check-out on our website, there is a check-box option to indicate your consent to Room To Imagine to keep your information to stay in touch with you regarding the event you registered for as well as future events and promotions from Room To Imagine. The data collected will be shared with the sponsor, who will be onsite to obtain your consent for marketing purposes. For this sponsored workshop, we reserve the rights to reject any registration that has incomplete details or has not indicated consent to receive marketing communications. For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Potential Cancellation of the Workshop
As requested by the sponsor, the workshop will be cancelled if there is insufficient attendance. In the case of cancellation, participants will be informed 2 to 3 days before the session and the registration fee will be refunded.