Created with the fluid movement of Resin Art, every item is an original and irreplicable work of abstract art. Each piece was carefully handcrafted using a multi-step process that may take up between three days to a week to complete. The product may contain small flaws as artisan pieces often do, but that is part of its charm. Treat this with love and it will be with you for a long time.
This piece was created using ArtResin, which is certified food-safe by USFDA. It is safe for incidental and direct contact with cold food presentation (i.e. serving), but not recommended for food preparation (e.g. cooking, cutting).
Learn to make your own Resin Crystal Cheeseboard at our studio workshops. Register with your best friend or special someone and make it a beautiful experience to remember.
- 26x16cm wooden cheeseboard
- 100% natural beech wood
- May also contain crystal shards and natural stones
- Beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box
- Wipe gently with a moist soft cloth to clean, or hand wash with water and mild soap
- Do not soak or scrub as that may leave scratches on the resin surface
- Not advisable for use with the microwave, oven or dishwasher
- Recommended for use up to 48°C or 120° F only