Materials and tools provided:
- 2 x canvas panels (5″ x 7″)
- Liquid acrylic paint (concocted with our Studio Grade Pouring Medium)
- Additive for lacing effect
- Artist apron and latex gloves
- Plastic cups, mixing sticks, palette knives and other tools
- Wet canvas box to take artwork home in
Need more room to express yourself? Request for additional canvases or to upgrade the size of the canvas. Additional charges apply.
Kindly read the terms and conditions of the art class before registering. Please note that the workshop may be postponed if a minimum attendance of 6 persons is not met. In the event of rescheduling, all guests who have registered will be notified a few days prior.
A short note about Wheelers’ Estate
Wheeler’s Estate is a destination cafe where life, play and cycling meets. Set amidst rustic vibes that blend with lush, abundant nature at every corner, it’s the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. Built and designed to create open, communal spaces – the 2-acre wide former British military airbase-turned heritage building will present you with an experience of a whole new world. So come on down to visit this rustic hideout at Seletar with our Acrylic Pour workshop this May!
Address: 2 Park Lane, Singapore 798386. Seletar Aerospace Park
Directions for public transport:
- By MRT – Alight at Punggol MRT Station, take exit A and walk 1 minute to Punggol Bus Interchange. Board Bus 117 and alight at After Baker Street, Seletar Aerospace Drive, 6 stops later.
- By Bus – Here are the bus services at the nearest bus stop: 117, 372, 857